Graduate KickSTART Program
Would your new graduates benefit from learning about themselves, how they work, how to work better with others, and how to manage their career? The Graduate KickSTART Development Program may be the answer.
The DeakinTALENT Graduate Recruitment team have created a personal and professional development program for graduates hired through our exclusive shortlisting process.
The KickSTART Program has been designed to deliver a unique graduate development program that simulates the type of personal development offered by larger employers. The key driver is to give graduates in smaller organisations access to personal and professional development to kickstart their career.
- Graduates who have been hired exclusively through our shortlisting service will have access to the program
- Each attendee is invited to participate in 3 personal and professional development sessions per year
- Each session comprises of a professional development topic, guest speaker and networking with other graduates
- There is a rolling admission into the program during the year so your new hire is enrolled in the next session
- Free program*
* For the first 150 graduates, then a nominal fee will apply for MBTI reporting
Become an employer partner
To find out more about this program and the other benefits of using our full recruitment service, please speak to our DeakinTALENT Graduate Recruitment team. We are excited to help you recruit Deakin graduates and for us to then connect with them at our Graduate KickSTART Development Program sessions!