Graduate Recruitment Services
Does your business need an injection of new talent and ideas? Are you in need of the latest skills to drive growth? Are you planning for the work force of tomorrow? Deakin graduates may be the answer.
Whether you are a global or not-for-profit organisation, a local SME or a new start-up company, our DeakinTALENT Recruitment Services team can help you reach and recruit the graduates or students you need to inject new thinking into your business to solve a problem, advance a project or fill a short-term gap.
You no longer have to be inundated with applications and manage a lengthy recruitment process to find the right candidate. Our team of Recruitment Consultants are here to offer you a full recruitment service including advertising to targeted cohorts, application review and interviewing.
We look forward to working with you to find candidates to join your business.
To talk to one of our team, call
Melbourne office 03 9244 6002
Geelong and Regional office 03 5227 1242
We offer a no-fee full recruitment service
- Work with our Recruitment Consultants to develop your job advertisement and to make sure the students you are trying to reach, know you are recruiting!
- Let us complete the shortlisting, and manage the first stage applications for your role
- Using video interviewing software, we ask the shortlisted candidates relevant interview questions so we, and you, can see them in action
- So easy, and there is no cost involved!
- Talk to us today about your upcoming roles, the positions you are struggling to recruit for, and let us help you develop a succession plan.
Our full recruitment service is available for the majority of our courses however there are selected courses where the graduate outcomes are above 90%, and even we find it difficult to find great candidates in these courses! Whilst we’re not able to offer a shortlisting service for such disciplines, we can provide you with a tailored approach to ensure that your exposure to these cohorts is increased from first year through to final year students. See our range of branding opportunities and get involved and connected with our students.
If your organisation is struggling to connect with and recruit the ‘ideal’ candidates from the ideal course, talk to our Recruitment Consultants about the particular skill set you are after. Let us help you find candidates that are not from your usual course base.
Graduate KickSTART Program
The KickSTART Program has been designed for the graduates that are recruited through our full recruitment service. It is a wonderful add on, as we are able to deliver a unique graduate development program for your new graduates that simulates the type of personal development offered by larger employers. The key driver is to give graduates in smaller organisations access to personal and professional development to kickstart their career.
The exclusive no-cost program includes:
- Each attendee is invited to participate in 3 personal and professional development sessions per year (in Melbourne or Geelong)
- Each session comprises of a professional development topic, guest speaker and networking with other graduates
- There is a rolling admission into the program during the year so your new hire is enrolled in the next session
Hire a graduate through our full recruitment service and get them involved in the Graduate KickSTART Program! If you would like to find out more, please contact our team.
Want to know more?
For more information about our full recruitment service, and to talk about how we can help your business, please fill in our form.