FreelancingAgency – Hire a Freelancer
DeakinTALENT is excited to launch a short-term contract recruitment service – the FreelancingAgency.
The FreelancingAgency can source skilled, screened and supported Deakin student and alumni Freelancers from a wide range of disciplines and specialties.
Whether you are big or small, the DeakinTALENT team can help you reach and recruit the Freelancers you need to inject new thinking into your business, solve a particular problem, advance a project or fill a short-term resourcing gap.
The FreelancingAgency offers:
- No cost recruitment service
- Talent Pool of skilled, screened and shortlisted Deakin students and alumni Freelancers ready to work
- Advertise your short term, skilled role to our extensive network of Deakin students and alumni (the DeakinTALENT Job Board receives 60,000+ views each month)
- Successfully placed candidates continue to be mentored and receive professional development by the FreelancingAgency at no cost to Employer
- Option for external payroll services
- Full Recruitment Service also available for Full/Part time/Contract/Permanent Roles
The process is simple, with no strings attached:
- Provide us a Job Description, including contract Term and Rate on offer
- FreelancingAgency will conduct the search and send you a shortlist of skilled, screened candidates at no cost
- You interview the shortlisted candidates directly, and if you find a suitable candidate, you negotiate an offer directly with the candidate
If you have short term requirements for specialist skills – DeakinTALENT FreelancingAgency welcomes the challenge to source talented Freelancers for you.